- Producator: PASHLEY
- Cod produs: Pashley Guv'nor
- Disponibilitate: 1
Stilul si eleganta anilor 1930 revin in actualitate cu iconicul model Pashley Guv'nor, un autentic Path Racer (o bicicleta de velodrom cu geometria uneia de sosea, cu jante de 28" cu anvelope semi-balon si ansamblu pedalier inalt pentru a putea intra pe drumuri mai dure)... Bazat pe modelul construit de Pashley in epoca jazz-ului, Guv'nor are un aer clasic si stilat, fiind echipat cu componente moderne. Pe un cadru fabricat din legendarul aliaj de otel Reynolds 531 (in configuratia 20, 22.5 si 24.5"), cu o pozitie relaxata a furcii fata, sa Brooks B17 cu sine din Titan, ghidon de tip North Road si gripuri din piele, Guv'nor vine in varianta single speed sau cu butuc Sturmey Archer cu 3 viteze, frana spate in butuc si frana fata pe tambur.
Fabricata manual in Stratford-upon-Avon (orasul natal al lui William Shakespeare), Marea Britanie
Specificatii Pashley Guv'nor (3 viteze)
20.5", 22.5" sau 24.5" pentru ciclisti cu lungimea
piciorului dupa cum urmeaza:
735-840mm (29" - 33");
785-890mm (31" - 35")
sau 890-1000m (35" - 39.5")
neagra - Buckingham Black
traditional britanic, din tuburi din otel aliaj Reynolds 531 bucsate si lipite cu alama
cu coroana tubulara lipita manual cu alama
3 viteze interne in butuc Sturmey Archer XRD 3
28", jante negre cu insertii aurii
tip North Road cu gripuri din piele cusuta manual
pe tambur, Sturmey Archer
MKS Sylvan Stream
Brooks B17 Antique Brown cu sine din Titan
- 1. Iconic North Road handlebars: A Path Racer wouldn’t be complete without North Road dropped handlebars. These beautiful swept bars offer iconic style and a relaxed racing position. Finished with Pashley’s hand-crafted fine leather grips.
- 2. Brass ‘ping’ Bell: A classic bell that is a refined addition to any bicycle. The bell has a domed shape body with a simple sprung finger mechanism that sounds out a clear ‘ting’ to let others know you're approaching. The bell can be attached to either the handlebars or the stem.
- 3. Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- 4. Westwood rims with gold hand-lined pin-striping: manufactured to exactly the same profile as the original steel rims, these special Westwood rims feature a wide single-wall cross section in aluminium for corrosion resistance and reduced weight.
- 5. Classic single speed or 3 speed hub gears options: The classic single speed option (shown) is where clean lines and simplicity - no gear cabling or shifters - is your cup of tea, and speed is more important than distance. The traditional 3 speed option, with easy-shift thumb lever, allows you to race along on flatter terrain, as well as tackle inclines whilst out on longer day rides.
- 6. Classic cream tyres with puncture protection and reflective side-walls: With robust, densely-woven carcass' that offer great puncture resistance, but using a fabric that needs less rubber coating and thus has a reduced weight. An inner Kevlar Guard belt provides additional puncture protection and a reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
- 7. Traditional Brooks B17 leather saddle with titanium chassis: A 100 year old design, this saddle is the lightweight titanium chassis version of Brooks' flagship model. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. It's finished with large hand-beaten copper rivets and comes with handy rear luggage loops.
- 8. Iconic Path Racer frame with dynamic riding position: Authentic 1930s frame with long stable wheelbase and relaxed steering geometry, suited to speed cycling as well as longer day rides. The frame is hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods - with original lightweight Reynolds 531 tubing hand-brazed into lugs - for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess. With traditional tubular crown forks and specially formed D section stays.