Pashley Sonnet Pure
- Producator: PASHLEY
- Cod produs: Pashley Sonnet Pure
- Disponibilitate: Disponibil la Pre-Comanda
Just like our classic Princess, the Sonnet hearkens back to the early days of cycling, when elegance and pleasure took precedent over speed or competition. With the Sonnet, we have taken this tradition to celebrate our roots in the 1920s and 30s - the beautiful two-tone colour schemes are a nod to the inimitable style of this period. Such a unique look combines with the beauty of our curved frame design to make the Sonnet the eye-catching pinnacle of cycling chic.
Only the very best will do for such a wonderful aesthetic, and this is reflected in the high end components fitted by our team of committed craftsmen. The Brooks leather saddle has springs to ease your journey and over time becomes shaped to your form, whilst the classic wicker basket is perfect for trips to the shops or even your daily commute.
There are two distinct versions of the Sonnet to meet your exacting needs: TheSonnet Pure is the simpler and lighter model, with reliable 3 speed hub gears that are perfect for everyday riding, whereas the Bliss comes fully-equipped with luxuries such as 5 seed hub gears for all terrains, a handy built-in lock and a front dynamo headlamp to keep you safe at night without the need for batteries. Whichever you choose, the Sonnet is the embodiment of the refinement and class of a bygone age, and will transport you to a world of uncomplicated riding pleasure that is so very rare in our hectic modern world.
|Colours||Ivory frame with Claret or Midnight Blue mudguards and chainguard.|
|Gears||Sturmey Archer 3 speed, low maintenance hub gear (XRD-3) with trigger shifter.|
|Frame||Traditionally lugged and brazed hand-crafted steel frame.|
|Fork||Tubular crown, hand brazed.|
|Saddle||Antique brown Brooks B66s natural leather saddle with twin coil springs.|
|Handlebar||Chrome plated raised bar, with authentic black rubber grips, on an alloy and stainless steel stem.|
|Brakes||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance hub brakes front and rear.|
|Wheels||26" polished alloy rims with stainless steel spokes (22" frame has 28" rims).|
|Tyres||26 x1 3/8" Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres (22" frame has 28 x 1/2" tyres) with puncture protection.|
|Mudguards||Classic profile steel guards with hand-applied gold lining and rear reflector.|
|Pedals||Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.|
|Crankset||Traditional slender chromed steel cranks|
|Other Features||Protective chainguard, large ding-dong bell, wicker basket, frame-fitting pump.|
|Frame Sizes||17.5", 20" and 22"|
- 1. Classic step-over frame design with elegant upright riding position: an easy to mount/dismount frame with comfortable upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. The frame is hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods - with tubing hand-brazed into lugs - for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- 2. Large 'ding-dong' bell: lovely and loud, announce your arrival with Pashley’s splendid ‘ding-dong’ bell.
- 3. Classic 3 speed hub gears: With a traditional easy-to-use thumb gear lever, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- 4. Classic wicker basket: this iconic basket sits elegantly on the front of your bicycle and is just the right size for your daily food shop, picnics or even a small dog!
- 5. Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- 6. Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- 7. Traditional style mudguards: with beautiful hand-applied gold-line detail, they protect you from unsightly mud splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- 8. Traditional Brooks B66s sprung leather saddle: One of Brook's most loved saddles, it's classically sprung with double support rails for supreme comfort. The ideal all-rounder for daily city or touring use in an upright riding posture. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- 9. Classic frame-fitted pump: a traditional design, it fits securely to the cycle frame via integrated pump-pegs; easily at-hand when your tyres need an extra top-up of air.
- 10. Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
- 11. Classic tyres with puncture protection: a reliable tyre with a puncture protection insert, and a tread design that allows for secure contact with the road surface but with a low rolling resistance.