- Producator: PASHLEY
- Cod produs: Pashley Courier
- Disponibilitate: Disponibil la Pre-Comanda
The result of over eighty years of experience and innovation, the Courier is a refined and reliable carrier cycle for all your delivery needs. It combines the very best of modern design and components including all-weather hub brakes and puncture resistant tyres to give consistent service no matter what the conditions. The optional front carrier can handle loads up to 20 kilos in a sturdy plastic tray, and mounting points allow for the addition of a rear rack as well as a Eurobox trailer. Add to this Pashley’s unbeatable hand-built quality and you have a transport solution that can stand up to even the most rigorous of demands, in both commercial and industrial environments.
Indeed, our team of committed designers has tailored every minute detail of the Courier to meet the needs of today’s busy commercial climate. The internal 3 speed gears are simple to operate and require almost no maintenance, and the hub brakes come equipped with heavy duty automotive grade cables for true longevity. The full-length mudguards not only keep your personnel and goods clean but are made from a special pre-coat aluminium, one that is fully corrosion-resistant and meets our highly exacting standards of quality. We have even included a crossbar-mounted frameplate, a nod to our more traditional designs, that allows for custom branding and for your cycle to become a unique mobile advertising platform.
The Courier is therefore the ideal transport solution for your business, offering an environmentally sound and reliable service backed by Pashley’s 85 year British manufacturing heritage.
|Colours||Customer specified from Pashley's colours list Learn more|
|Gears||Sturmey Archer 3 speed, low maintenance hub gear (XRD-3) with trigger shifter.|
|Frame||Durable welded steel frame designed specifically for industrial use.|
|Saddle||High-comfort padded design with elastomer springs.|
|Handlebar||Chromed steel riser bar on alloy and stainless stem.|
|Brakes||Low maintenance Sturmey Archer front and rear hub brakes with heavy duty cables.|
|Wheels||Heavy-duty 26" rear 24" front, alloy rims with 13 gauge spokes.|
|Tyres||1 3/4" Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls.|
|Mudguards||Full-length, pre-coated aluminium guards.|
|Pedals||Non-slip with rubber inserts.|
|Crankset||Heavy-duty forged steel cranks (170mm, 42T chainring).|
|Other Features||Shatterproof polycarbonate chainguard, frame mounted nameplate, bell, micro-adjust seatpost.|
|Frame Sizes||Standard 20" or Large 22"|
|Load Capacity||Recommended load: Front = 20 kg; (+ additional 60 kg if attaching the Euroload Trailer to the rear).|
- 1. Robust diamond frame with upright riding position: with refined ergonomics for superb handling when loaded or empty, and a comfortable, upright riding position that allows you a good view of your surroundings and other road users.
- 2. Low maintenance 3 Speed hub gears: With easy-to-use light-shifting thumb trigger, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace. A robust, fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- 3. *Optional heavy-duty tubular steel carrier: can be fitted with a plastic tray or eurobox.
- 4. Heavy-duty alloy wheels: These wheels have been built to withstand heavy-duty handling with durable 13 gauge spokes and 25mm section aluminium rims. Front and rear wheel removal and replacement has been simplified, and the integral chain tensioner reduces chain wear and eliminates rear wheel adjustment due to chain stretch.
- 5. Powerful, fully-enclosed hub brakes with heavy duty, automotive-standard cables and easy action brake-lever: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, these low maintenance hub brakes are robust and long-lasting and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- 6. Frame mounted nameplate: along with custom frame colours, the nameplate allows you to personalise the cycle with your company logos or slogans for eye-catching, promotional advantage.
- 7. Corrosion resistant pre-coat aluminium mudguards: with triple point fitting they protect you and your load from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- 8. Hand-built industrial spec frame: Durable welded steel frame designed specifically for industrial use. Built using steel tubes in heavy-duty tube sections that retain ultimate strength (due to the intrinsically high tensile strength of steel) whilst giving more ride comfort and ‘feel’ than aluminium or carbon fibre. Steel is also inherently more durable (due to increased fatigue life) than aluminium.
- 9. High-comfort and durable padded saddle: an ideal all-rounder with elastomer springs to help cushion impacts.
- 10. Highly-durable paint finish: Durable powder-coat finish with corrosion resistant hi-zinc base coat. All of Pashley’s cycles are painted by hand using an oven-baked powder-coat to give a durable and vibrant finish.
- 11. Shatter-proof polycarbonate chainguard: Lightweight and corrosion proof, it helps reduce wear and tear on the chain by reducing its exposure to grit and water, thus decreasing the amount of maintenance required. Also protects the ride from catching the chain and grease marks.
- 12. *Optional easy-to-park heavy-duty Propstand: a sturdy ‘kick-down’ propstand with twin legs for added stability. Allows you to stand your bicycle upright with ease.
- 13. Robust multi-surface tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
- Load Capacity = 20 kg front (+60kg rear capacity if using a Euroload trailer): 20kg of load can be carried in an optional front carrier rack, and 60kg can be pulled at the rear using the optional Euroload trailer. A rear rack can also be added if required, but the Pronto would be a more suitable cycle in this instance.